IPEM is the Learned Society and professional organisation for physicists, clinical and biomedical engineers and technologists working in medicine and biology. Its aim is to advance physics and engineering applied to medicine and biology for the public good.
IPEM’s strategic objectives are to:
- Set and influence standards and best practice
- Influence and deliver education, training and continuing professional development
- Support and influence research and innovation
- Strengthen our public engagement and influence decision-makers
- Influence and engage with national and international bodies.
Find out more about IPEM