AGCAS is the professional body for careers and employability professionals working with higher education students and graduates and prospective entrants to higher education.
AGCAS' aims are to:
• Provide a lobbying voice for its membership.
• Be the focal point for sector-wide research and expert opinion.
• Provide a range of support and development opportunities for its
To achieve this, AGCAS:
• Promotes standards for ensuring excellence in service delivery.
• Conducts, gathers and disseminates research intelligence on higher education and the graduate labour market.
• Delivers high-quality training, development opportunities and events.
•Offers peer support, mentoring and networking.