Do you need training that’s tailored to the needs of your organisation?
As well as set training courses, we offer bespoke in-house training for groups at discounted rates. Your staff can learn from the convenience of your own office, exploring themes specific to your organisation.
Bespoke courses are designed either by using elements from our existing range of ten unique courses, or designing something completely new for you. It all depends on your needs.
Previous bespoke course themes have included:
- Improving a team’s understanding of the professional body sector
- Increasing awareness of the importance of members and good member relations
- Understanding the organisation’s membership and member engagement
- Understanding the governance of professional bodies for employees and volunteers
How much does bespoke training cost?
Prices for bespoke training start at as little as £1500 +VAT for our members.
(When more than 5 of your team attend, you make a saving on attending one of our set courses.)
Please contact the training team if you have a specific training requirement that you would like to discuss. You can also reach us on 0117 929 4515.
Testimonials from our members
“Coming from the private sector, I now have a better understanding of professional bodies.”
– Lisa Strange, Customer Support Coordinator, IMI
“Very interesting to have input from others in the organisation. We have a better understanding of each other’s experiences against the wider context of the professional body sector.”
– Lexie Munro, Professional Development Coordinator, CIEEM
“A nice overview and insight into how to manage volunteers the best possible way.”
– Damla Yagmur, Exams Manager, CISI
“The day covered a wide range of aspects of working for a professional body – I feel even more motivated to work for one!”
– Sarah Hayward, Membership Assistant, CIEEM
“General comments around the Institute were great, with staff feeding back how interesting they found the training. The length and content were appropriate. Feedback about Sarah was also great, she really put herself in our shoes and joined in with our culture. Overall, a great session and thoroughly apt to the business and enjoyed by our staff.”
– Helen Lodge, HR & Office Manager, BIFM
“A very useful and well-run day. To get some internal discussion going needed an external facilitator and that was what Sarah achieved.”
– Bernard Gudgin, Board Advisor, Socitm