Find a course that is 100% relevant to you, tailored to the demands of the professional body sector.
Why choose our training courses?
- Our training courses use in-depth research you won’t find anywhere else: benefit from our specialist knowledge of the professional body sector with best practice guidance and strategic advice
- Content-rich and solutions-focused: take part in group work, benchmark your organisation and hear case studies on key issues professional bodies face
- Our sessions are carefully paced and blend theory with practical sessions and peer debate
- Deepen your understanding of the sector, learn from best practice in the sector and examine the bigger picture of working for a professional body
- Our courses are worth 6 hours of CPD!
View a full list of all our training courses for spring/summer 2017 below, or browse our categories to find your course.
Want to undertake some PARN training from the comfort of your desk? Visit our online training platform.Find Your Course
Professional Ethics 3 October 2017
Engaging and Retaining Members 5 October 2017
Managing Member Networks 5 October 2017
Working for a Professional Body 11 October 2017
Strategic Development for Long Term Sustainability 12 October 2017
Issues in Accreditation 22 November 2017
Governance: Principles and Best Practice 29 November 2017
Lay Member Development 29 November 2017
Got a Question?
Get in touch if you have any questions! E-mail our training team or call us directly on 0117 929 4515.
Course Delivery & Hosts
Training courses typically run from 10.00am to 4.30pm and include lunch and refreshments.
Courses are held at our members' premises in central London, where most of you are.