Find a course that is 100% relevant to you, tailored to the demands of the professional body sector.
Why choose our training courses?
- Our training courses use in-depth research you won’t find anywhere else: benefit from our specialist knowledge of the professional body sector with best practice guidance and strategic advice
- Content-rich and solutions-focused: take part in group work, benchmark your organisation and hear case studies on key issues professional bodies face
- Our sessions are carefully paced and blend theory with practical sessions and peer debate
- Deepen your understanding of the sector, learn from best practice in the sector and examine the bigger picture of working for a professional body
- Our full day courses are worth 6 hours of CPD!
Want to undertake some PARN training from the comfort of your desk? Visit our online training platform.Find Your Course
Developing & Managing CPD 21 February 2018
Managing Volunteers 27 February 2018
Governance: Principles & Best Practice 15 March 2018
Working for a Professional Body 11 April 2018
Membership Development 23 May 2018
Got a Question?
Get in touch if you have any questions! E-mail our training team or call us directly on 0117 929 4515.
Course Delivery & Hosts
Training courses typically run from 10.00am to 4.30pm and include lunch and refreshments.
Courses are held at our members' premises in central London, where most of you are.