The last few months have seen several notable staff changes at UK professional bodies. We would like to wish all staff beginning and departing from roles the very best of luck.
Staff developments include:
- Dr David Brown has stepped down as CEO of the Institution of Chemical Engineering (IChemE). Justin Blades has been appointed interim CEO at until the end of this year.
- Margaret West-Burnham of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) has left her position as Company Secretary.
- John Warden has stood down as CEO of the Nuclear Institute to pursue other professional interests.
- Paul Hitchcock has been appointed as the new CEO of the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC)
- Dr Colin Church is taking over from Steve Lee as CEO of The Chartered Institution of Wastes Management (CIWM).
To see the latest vacancies at professional bodies, visit our vacancies page.