The RIBA is a global professional membership body driving excellence in architecture. It serves its members and society in order to deliver better buildings and places, stronger communities and a sustainable environment. Being inclusive, ethical, environmentally aware and collaborative underpins all that it does.
RIBA’s strategy for 2016 -2020 aims to:
- Lead and support the highest professional and ethical standards
- Attract and retain the best and most diverse talent
- Provide access to education, knowledge and skills
- Help our members engage with the challenges and opportunities of a changing world
- Build a body of knowledge and facilitate collaboration, research and innovation in practice