Following a successful first series of sessions, the Pensions Management Institute (PMI) have announced details of the second meetings.
The June Fellowship Network Sessions will be taking place in Edinburgh, London and Leeds to discuss GMP Equalisation and Cessation of Contracting Out. Topics to be addressed include:
1. Is GMP conversion a more realistic alternative to equalisation?
2. After 25 years, how will resolution of the legal uncertainties about GMPs help in the winding-up of DB Schemes?
3. How can GMP equalisation be communicated effectively to members?
4. What should trustees be doing – and not doing – in respect of their scheme records?
5. Are schemes’ records adequate to allow all contracted-out liabilities to be calculated accurately?
Find out when the sessions are taking place via the PMI website.
For more information or if you would like to attend, please contact Denise Hawkins who will confirm your place.
Find out more about the PMI Fellowship Network