Develop your strategy!
How does a business win customers, beat its competitors, make a profit and grow? These questions are fundamental to business success. But can you – or your clients – answer them? Strategic Analysis and Competitive Positioning gives you the tools you'll need to build enduring competitive advantage and develop a solid strategic plan. When you've finished working through the course you'll have the basis of your strategic plan.
This high level course covers the strategic planning process for a business from start to finish, including an understanding of business lifecycles and industry consolidation. You'll explore the external factors that matter when you're putting together a business strategy, including sector attractiveness, sources of competitive advantage and differentiation.
This course will enable you to:
- Understand external and internal factors when putting together your business strategy
- Determine your competitive position
- Recognise where you’d like to move your business and how to get there
- Assess the impact of your strategy – the time or cost required, the resources available to you and the risks
- Create a strategic action plan for your business and begin to implement it