Achieve your goals using communication techniques!
Alongside your own disciplinary expertise, communication is the key skill that influences your professional success. In a world where texts, emails and tweets are often sent without a second thought, the importance of a considered and effective approach to communication has never been greater.
This course demonstrates how to choose and use appropriate communication methods to achieve your individual and organisational goals. You’ll explore how communication drives successful collaborations and wins support for ideas, while improving your listening, speaking and writing skills. You’ll also discover how to communicate in some of the most challenging professional situations.
This course enables you to:
- Understand the impact effective – or ineffective – communication has on you, your organisation and your professional career
- Select and apply appropriate communication methods to achieve your goals
- Improve your listening, speaking and writing skills
- Collaborate effectively with others
- Deliver persuasive presentations and negotiate successful deals
- Communicate in difficult professional situations