Improve your project management skills by utilising innovative new techniques and IT solutions!
Possibly the biggest advance since Microsoft Project, Agile SCRUM provides a fresh new framework to manage your project. The technique breaks a project down into regular successful small step improvements and regards ‘real world’ events as part of the project, rather than unexpected changes in the process.
With the recent focus for delivering projects in ever quicker timescales Agile SCRUM has grown to be seen as an essential tool. This course provides a framework for setting up, managing and completing a project using Agile SCRUM techniques.
This course enables you to:
- Understand what Agile SCRUM is and its key principles
- Know the responsibilities for the project owner and the SCRUM master
- Justify the need for the project, plan timescales and cost
- Understand how quality, risk and change management fit into a SCRUM-managed project
- Be aware of the potential mistakes and pitfalls of SCRUM techniques