When you join PARN, your organisation gains unparalleled knowledge on the sector.
If your organisation is a professional body, you're eligible to join PARN as organisation members. universities, think tanks and similar organisations can also become associate members.
Gain exclusive access to member-only resources and events, get discounted rates on all our products and services and much more. View the full range of member benefits below.
Member BenefitsSupporting Your Organisation
Research & Publications
You will have access to all PARN publications and reports, and will be invited to take part in key research projects and benchmarking surveys each year. Research and publications benefits include:
- 2 new PARN publications based on our latest research projects
- Free electronic copies of our annual Financial Benchmarking Report
- Exclusive access to free online resources in our Members Area, including over 400 short Ask The Network Benchmarking Surveys
- 2 Ask the Network surveys per year on topics of your choice
- Opportunity to participate in and shape our major research projects
- Opportunity to be part of our tri-annual Professional Body Benchmarking Survey
- Free copies of the latest Professional Body Sector Review publication
- 50% discount on all previous PARN publications
- Free subscription to PARN Sector News e-newsletter for the latest vacancies, appointments, sector news, views and news from our members
Networking, Events & Training
- A free place at a PARN conference or training course or annual subscription to the CEO Forum or the Regulation Special Interest Group.
- Exclusive access to our Finance, Regulation and Communications Special Interest Groups
- Exclusive invitations to member-only networking and launch events, and CEO White Paper roundtables
- Member-only discounts on all PARN Events and Training Courses
Resources & Other Services
Members can also access support and expertise, such as:
- One free vacancy listing on our website and in our Sector News e-newsletter per year
- Discounts on our Lay Member Register & Service
- Use of the PARN logo on your website to act as a visible commitment to good practice, keeping up-to-date on the latest research and being part of the PARN network
- Special discounted rates on all Bespoke Services
- Access to a dedicated membership development team to assist you in developing your professional body and ensure your organisation gets value for money from its membership