Based outside the UK? Take advantage of our Digital Membership offer!
Become part of an active global network of professional bodies looking to benchmark best practice and share knowledge.
Digital Membership is open to professional associations, regulatory bodies, learned societies and colleges of professions. Universities or academic institutions are also welcome to join.
See the full list of benefits of Digital Membership below.
Digital Member BenefitsSupporting Your Organisation
Networking, Publications & Resources
As part of our network, your organisation can access a variety of free resources including:
- One free online training course
- Two new PARN publications per year
- Electronic copies of our annual Financial Benchmarking reports
- Exclusive access to free online resources in our Members Area
- Over 250 benchmarking summaries from our Ask the Network survey service
- Subscriptions to PARN e-newsletters
- A copy of the latest Professional Body Sector Review
- Discounts on all PARN publications
Services & Research
Members can access support and expertise and be involved in our research such as:
- Member rates on Events, Training Courses and Bespoke Services
- Opportunity to participate in and shape our major Research Projects
- One Ask the Network survey per year on a topic you choose