We've extended the Early Bird Special until Valentine's Day for our Managing Member Networks conference taking place on 14 May - so book by 14 February and save 25%! Prices start at just £146 + VAT.
At the conference, we'll be sharing the findings from our extensive research project on managing member networks which investigated the practices of over 50 professional bodies. Delegates will get a copy of our new best practice book too!
We are excited to welcome Helen Gordon, CEO at the Royal Pharmaceutical Society as the chair. Come learn from our fantastic line-up of guest speakers from IfA, BCS and RSC about their experiences in managing successful networks - plus hear a panel discussion featuring senior staff from CQI, CIPD andIOP.
GUEST SPEAKERS & TOPICS
- Supporting Network Volunteers: Aligning Strategic Objectives
Amanda Forster - Standards Promotions Manager at Institute of Archaeologists
- Using Technology in Member Networks: Challenges & Generational Shifts
David Evans - Membership Manager at BCS - The Chartered Institute of IT
- Engaging Younger Members: Schools & Public Outreach Activities
Dr Fiona McMillan - Member Networks Team Leader at Royal Society of Chemistry
PANEL DISCUSSION MEMBERS
- Emma Cox - Executive Director Strategy & Communications at Chartered Quality Institute
- Cheryl Myles - Head of Branch Development at the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Stephanie Richardson - Head of Membership Development at the Institute of Physics
Book Before 14 Feb & Save 25%...