About the role
Job Title: Professional Standards Manager
Location: City of London
Salary: £32kpa - £35k pa depending on experience (Plus 7 ½% pension contribution, Paid travel ticket after one year's service, Discretionary bonus scheme)
We are looking for someone with energy, enthusiasm, and an interest in the promotion of professional standards.
You will be joining our Professional Standards Department which is responsible for developing and implementing the CISI’s work in the area of Professional Standards and Integrity, including professional standards for members.
You will be:
- Developing, maintaining and updating Ethics related eLearning products
- Providing input in to examination questions and study aids associated with professional standards, ethics and integrity
- Supporting the Disciplinary Review Panel and Disciplinary Tribunal
- Providing thought leadership and research to input in to the CISI’s ethics related publications, e.g. Integrity at Work
- Delivering presentations and speaking about Professional Standards and Integrity to industry practitioners.
You will have:
- An interest in professional and/or business ethics, and the promotion of professional standards of behaviour and social responsibility within financial services
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work to and meet deadlines, self-managing your own workload
- Excellent writing skills
- IT skills – PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- An enquiring mind with the ability to be objective and non-judgemental
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Experience of presenting would be an advantage
In order to have the breadth and depth of knowledge, and personal stature to undertake this role you will have at least five years' relevant experience, which will ideally be gained in the financial services industry and /or a professional body.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, which includes:
- 7½% company contribution into a personal pension, in addition to your own contribution of 1½% via salary exchange
- Life insurance and income protection insurance
- A sports club subsidy
- 26 days’ leave per annum (which includes three days at Christmas)
- After one year’s service, private medical insurance cover, annual travel insurance cover and a paid annual travel ticket, which is worth between £1,350pa and £3,663pa depending on where you live and the cost of your ticket
How to apply
Please email your CV and covering letter to Karen Dalton, Assistant Director, HR at: [email protected]
The closing date for applications is 2nd February 2018