About the role
Job Title: Professional Development Officer
Location: Central London
This role will be to support the Membership and Professional Standards Department to effectively deliver the recruitment and retention strategy and set targets, through the efficient administration of the membership and Engineering Council registration processes and adherence of the Society’s Engineering Council licence requirements.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Registration applications – to process Engineering Council and applications and deal with all related enquiries
- Administer the Professional Review Interviews, liaising with applicants, the Registration Committee and Assessors
- M&PS Committees – produce and issue agendas, minutes, decision lists for the relevant departmental committees
- Produce and reconcile the quarterly and annual Engineering Council reports and invoices for new and existing registrants
- Actively communicate and promote CPD recording and administer the CPD monitoring process
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record within a similar role.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and attention to detail are essential to this role.
You should be organised and work to deadlines and possess a ‘can do’ attitude.
In return for your commitment we guarantee your development within the role and offer an attractive salary, life assurance, pension and healthcare scheme.
How to apply
To apply please send your CV plus covering letter to [email protected]
Closing Date: 17 June 2017