About the role
Job Title: Membership Team Administrator
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000
We are currently looking to fill a position available for an experienced team administrator in our Membership team who has great attention to detail, the ability to multitask and a proactive and positive attitude. We are particularly looking for applications from people with experience at membership or educational organisations either employed or in a voluntary capacity.
JOB PURPOSE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The Membership team is responsible for handling all day-to-day enquiries from members, branches, company members, various Institute committees, prospective members and a number of external organisations. The Membership team administrator will play a key role in ensuring a satisfying membership experience and supporting company members and branches.
ADMINISTRATION AND SYSTEMS
- Assist in managing the day-to-day enquiries sent to the Membership team
- Maintain up to date records in the membership database
- Maintain up to date company membership records
- Assist in logging bugs and changes for the Institute’s database
- Update membership items on the Institute website and social media channels
- Prepare membership reports
- Support the implementation of procedures to formalise and document the Membership team’s key operational processes
- Assist in ensuring that the Membership team meets all deadlines
- Organise travel and meetings
- Ensure that membership enquiries are resolved in a positive, timely and professional manner
- Assist with the annual membership subscription renewal process, including monitoring payments and issuing annual membership cards
- Help investigate lost and lapsed members
- Processing new membership applications and applications for promotion
- Ensure new membership certificates are produced and despatched in a timely manner
- Work with the Finance team to ensure that all membership subscription invoices are despatched promptly and paid in a timely manner.
- Support the branch network and local branch committees
- Essential previous administration experience
- Great multitasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Great customer service and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a diverse membership
- IT literate, general online social media, working knowledge of Microsoft Word/ Excel and PowerPoint and mail merge functions.
- Excellent time management and be able to meet deadlines.
How to apply
To apply for this role please e-mail your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Closing Date: Friday 8 December