About the role
Job Title: Head of Thought Leadership
Location: Caversham, Reading
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Assuming responsibility for a range of outputs including sponsored research, working papers, academic papers, white papers, webinars and public speaking
- Managing and leading the research team
- Engaging with our sponsors and other stakeholders
- Producing research and insight outputs through a variety of different methodologies and sources of information
- Working closely with other areas within the Institute to provide research input for reports, training materials, online and physical events and other channels
- Representing the BCI by speaking at conferences and other events
- Play a key role in developing our thought leadership strategy
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders and the the ability to build strong and sustainable working relationships
- A solid background in research and insights possibly with another professional body or from another business field with experience of various research methodologies and processes.
- A high level of education aligned with excellent writing and speaking skills
- Ability to manage a complex portfolio of concurrent projects and stakeholder requirements whilst providing leadership to the team
- Management experience
How to apply
To submit your cv or ask for a full job description please contact [email protected] or call her on 0118-947-8215. CVs should be accompanied by a covering letter indicating why you feel this is the right opportunity for you at this stage of your career.
The Business Continuity institute is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Closing date: 9:00am Monday 23 July
Interview date: week commencing 30 July