About the role
Job Title: Head of Registration
Salary: £90,000 Pro rata
Hours: Part Time (some flexibility but between 3 and 4 days pw)
Location: London (The Strand)
This will be a senior post (with supervision responsibilities) albeit reporting into the CEO
The Head of Registration is a senior post and they will be expected to deputise for the Chief Executive when required. As it is a new post, there will be every opportunity, working closely with the Chief Executive, to define and develop the role.
- Maintain and publish the Patent Register and the Trade Mark Register
- Review applications for admission from patent and trade mark attorney trainees
- Review applications for re-admission
- Review applications from EU professions for recognition of their professional qualifications (making recommendations as appropriate) and issue the determination
- Review applications for admission from registered entities
- Review applications for admission from Alternative Business Structures
Assurance including Investigations and Complaints
- With the Board, identify appropriate thematic reviews and undertake their implementation
- Oversee investigations
- Oversee the management of complaints
- Oversee disciplinary proceedings
How to apply
Application is by CV plus covering letter (no more than three A4 pages) outlining why you believe yourself to be suitable for the role. Please provide evidence of your achievements against the bullet points of the person specification above which can be found in the candidate pack by clicking here.
Be sure to give your full contact details, including daytime and evening telephone numbers.
Please email your application in the first instance to: [email protected]
For further information please contact:
[email protected] or telephone Robert Pitts on direct line 0117 928 1997 for an informal discussion about the role.
Closing Date: Monday 5 June
Interview Date: w/c 3 July