About the role
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Icon’s London Office
Hours and Terms: Full-time, open-ended contract
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 pa plus 6% pension contribution
The Chief Executive will drive the development and delivery of Icon’s strategic objectives in line with its vision, mission and values. They will provide dynamic leadership for the organisation ensuring that it delivers its charitable objects and is a sustainable and effective organisation. The Chief Executive will embody the values of the organisation, championing conservation for the benefit of the public and its members under the direction of the Icon Board of Trustees.
Training, experience, and qualifications;
- Experience in developing successful partnerships for growth and income generation.
- A demonstrable interest in conservation.
- A minimum of five years’ experience at a managerial level. Desirable if two years were in a heritage, cultural or membership organisation, professional institute or similar sector.
- Experience of strategic development, delivery and evaluation.
- Experience of working with a Board of Trustees.
- Track record of leading change, motivating and developing staff and creating effective teams.
- Experience of working with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Track record of securing funding or developing revenue streams to support organisational goals.
- Financial, business planning and general management skills.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to gather, structure and present information.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Leadership skills with personal commitment and professional credibility.
- Relationship building skills, able to command confidence and communicate effectively.
- Diplomacy and ability to manage sensitive situations and conflicts.
A good degree or equivalent qualification.
How to apply
Interested in this role? More information including a Candidate Pack and the application process can be found here: http://oxfordhr.co.uk/jobs/chief-executive/
All correspondence, at this stage, should be via Oxford HR. To apply for this post, click on the “Apply” button in the job advert page and complete our online application form. Please provide a CV and Cover Letter in ONE single document, which should be prepared before applying as they will be requested in the application process.
If you have any queries on any aspect of the appointment process, need additional information, or would like to have an informal discussion, please contact Marc Lambert or David Lale at: [email protected]
Closing date: Monday 10 September