Founded in 1894, the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy has grown to become the profession's largest membership organisation.The CSP is a member-led organisation governed by an elected Council. They provide a wide range of member services and campaign on behalf of all physiotherapy staff and the physiotherapy profession.
There are six strategic objectives to the CSP's corporate strategy for 2014 - 2016: 'Delivering our Future'.
· Provide services to support members in their working lives
· Lead physiotherapy practice and secure its effective delivery in the future
· Expand opportunities for physiotherapy to provide quality patient services across the UK
· Influence effectively, in the context of the wider health, social and political environment
· Enhance our effective relationships with members and nurture dynamic networks
· Support and develop CSP staff – working together to deliver shared goals and financial stability