We are pleased to welcome our newest digital member, the Canadian Bar Association!
The Canadian Bar Association (CBA) is the the ally and advocate of all members of the legal profession in Canada; it provides personal and professional development and support to all members of the legal profession; it promotes fair justice systems, facilitates effective law reform, promotes equality in the legal profession and is devoted to the elimination of discrimination. The CBA is a leading edge organization committed to enhancing the professional and commercial interests of a diverse membership and to protecting the independence of the judiciary and the Bar.
The mandate of the Canadian Bar Association is to:
- improve the law
- improve the administration of justice
- improve and promote access to justice
- promote equality in the legal profession and in the justice system
- improve and promote the knowledge, skills, ethical standards and well-being of members of the legal profession
- represent the legal profession nationally and internationally
- promote the interests of the members of The Canadian Bar Association.
Find out more about the CBA via their website