PARN is delighted to welcome the British Psychological Society (BPS) to its network of PARN members!
The British Psychological Society promotes excellence and ethical practice in the science, education and practical applications of psychology.
The BPS aims to:
• be the learned society and professional body for the discipline
• make psychology accessible to all
• promote and advance the discipline
• be the authoritative and public voice of psychology
• determine and ensure the highest standards.
Find Out More...
Visit the BPS website for more about the organisation