Our research aims to determine and promote good practice. We conduct in-depth research...
Customer Service Benchmarking ProjectBenchmark your customer service!
Maintaining good customer service is critical to running a successful business. But do we really know what good customer service looks like?
Benchmarking options that are currently available tend to be expensive and not always tailored to the professional body sector. In order to bridge this gap, PARN has created a customer service questionnaire, open to both member and non-member organisations at a relatively small fee.
“The customer service project ran very smoothly, the PARN team was very knowledgeable, extremely easy to work with and very responsive. As a result the survey was delivered on time and was run as expected, in a very professional manner.”
Chartered Institute of Linguists
This project will involve you circulating a link to an online survey to your members and other users. The survey has 20 questions and focuses on the following areas:
- Respondents’ demographic information
- Nature and timing of the most recent interaction with your organisation – email/telephone/in person/website
- Satisfaction levels with the most recent interaction
- General perceptions of your organisation’s customer service provision, including overall level of satisfaction
- Likelihood of recommending your organisation/net promoter score
- Opportunities for further comments (open text).
The survey will take no longer than five minutes to complete.
We will host the online survey, collect survey responses and produce benchmarking reports (see below).
The project will start on the 1 March 2018 and run to the end of June 2018. During this time each participating organisation's survey will ideally be open for four weeks.
Each participating organisation will receive the following:
- An individual confidential customer service report showing how their organisation scores on each of the question asked in the survey. This will be ready two weeks after their survey closes.
- A confidential customer service benchmarking report showing their organisation’s scores against the aggregated scores for all participating organisations. It is this report that will allow you to benchmark against others in the sector. This will be ready in September 2018.
£2250 for PARN members and £2750 for non-members.
Join the Project!
Interested in getting involved? You've got until 31 June to register your interest. Contact our research team to get started.