We are a small team of dedicated staff. Our staff work hard to provide high...
We are the organisation for the professional body sector.
The Professional Associations Research Network (PARN) is a not-for-profit membership organisation for professional bodies, offering expertise, experience and perspective on key issues in the sector through research, bespoke services, networking, events and training. PARN was set up in 1998 by Professor Andy Friedman.
As the organisation for the professional body sector, we aim to:
- Conduct research that determines and promotes best practice
- Equip professional bodies to deal with common challenges
- Raise the profile of issues related to the professional body sector
- Promote professional bodies’ contributions to society
- Support professional bodies with bespoke consultancy in areas such as strategy, governance and CPD