About the role
Job Title: Qualifications Administrator
Location: Rugby (CV21 3HQ)
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus benefits which includes an excellent pension scheme and flexitime. Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered.
We are looking for an Individual Case Procedure (ICP) & University Accreditation Administrator who will provide excellent customer service to our members and help co-ordinate the ICP and University Accreditation activities required by individuals, universities, our members and IChemE. An understanding of the higher education system in the UK and/or elsewhere in the world would be extremely valuable for this role.
You will be educated to at least A Level standard and preferably hold a degree in a relevant subject. A strong customer service background would be advantageous. You will be IT literate (including membership databases) and have experience of working in a busy, international office environment. Excellent communication skills are essential. Attention to detail, ability to prioritise and a ‘can-do’ attitude will be required to succeed in this role.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Contributing to the development of new and existing administrative processes in the qualifications area
- Processing ICP membership applications working with the ICP Panel including arranging Panel meetings and associated paperwork to deliver review outcomes in a timely fashion
- Setting dates for University Accreditation visits worldwide on an annual basis
- Ensuring the appointment of teams of assessors for each accreditation visit, ensuring they consist of the correct mix from both UK and international destinations
- Processing documentation for all accreditation visits
- Making all the necessary arrangements for the team of assessors on each accreditation visit
- Providing administrative support for Education and Accreditation Forum (pre, during and post meeting)
- Facilitating changes to the guidance documents - as and when required - and ensuring that the latest version is available on the IChemE website
Due to IChemE’s international nature, this position requires a willingness to work flexibly and to engage in business discussions outside of normal working hours. The position is based at our Rugby office although some occasional travel may be required within the UK.
This is a full-time role based on 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
A complete job description can be downloaded by clicking here
How to apply
Please provide a CV and a cover letter highlighting your experience against the areas listed above and why you think you are the ideal candidate for the role. To request a copy of the full job description or to formally apply for the position, please email our HR team, email: email@example.com
(Please note that applications sent without a cover letter will not be reviewed).
Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing Date: for all applications is close of business Sunday 6 January 2019 however IChemE reserves the right to interview exceptional candidates and make an offer of employment before this date should we wish.
For more details about this and other vacancies at IChemE, visit www.icheme.org/jobs