Interested in joining the sector?
View all current vacancies at professional bodies under the tab to the left.
Our website attracts staff from professional bodies and individuals interested in professional issues such as CPD, ethics and standards, member relations, governance and regulation.
Through our vacancy service, reach a highly targeted market of sector professionals at excellent value.
Our members receive one free vacancy advert per membership year - please contact email@example.com to find out if your free slot is still available!
How does the vacancy service work?
Our vacancy service includes the following:
- A summary description of the job and your organisation's logo on our Jobs page
- A subpage detailing the full advert
- A listing in our weekly e-newsletter, Sector News, which reaches nearly 3000 professional body staff*
- A one-off fee to display your job advert until the closing date
How much does it cost?
- PARN members: £150 (+VAT)
- Non-members: £300 (+VAT)
* We cannot guarantee that your vacancy will appear in Sector News as this is dependent on the closing date and deadlines of your advert. Please check the deadlines with us if you are unsure.
Interested in PARN's Vacancy Services?
Use your free listing and find out more by contacting Will Pritchard, our Events and Sponsorship Coordinator. You can also reach Will directly on 0117 928 1999.
Interested in PARN's Lay Member Service?
You can also use our Lay Member Register service, made up solely of people with experience at professional bodies.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your vacancy advert.