The NAFD is looking for an Independent Chair and a Lay Member to sit on its Disciplinary Committee.
These posts will be crucial in promoting and maintaining public confidence in NAFD member firms, which make up the vast majority of UK funeral directing businesses.
- Are you independent of the funeral sector?
- Are you a good communicator?
- Can you weigh up conflicting evidence and reach an effective conclusion?
- Do you have integrity and good character?
- Can you spare an estimated 6 days per year to deal with cases?
If the answer is yes to these you may be just the person we are looking for. We offer a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to learn about one of the country’s most interesting, vibrant and caring sectors.
Find out more at the recruitment page of the NAFD website, which can be accessed at the following weblink:
Closing date for applications is 30 August 2020