PARN's website attracts staff from professional bodies and individuals interested in professional issues such as CPD, ethics and standards, member relations, governance and regulation.
By using PARN's Vacancy Services, you will be reaching a highly targeted market of sector professionals at a cost effective price.
PARN members receive one FREE vacancy ad per membership year - please check with us whether it is available!
About our Vacancy Service
PARN's vacancy service includes the following...
- A summary description of the job and your organisation's logo on our Current Vacancies webpage
- A sub-page detailing the full advert, linked from the summary page
- A listing in our e-newsletters - the monthly News Update and/or bi-monthly CPD Spotlight*
- An advert for your vacancy until your closing date - no weekly or monthly charges (Flat fee only!)
Professional bodies who have recently used our Vacancies Service include:
- Architects Registration Board (ARB)
- British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM)
- Institution of Engineering & Technology (IET)
- Institute of Legal Executives (ILEx)
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- PARN members £100 (+VAT)
- Non-members £200 (+VAT)
Find Out More
If you would like to advertise or for more information on how PARN can help with your recruitment, please contact Sarah Ward, our HR & Business Consultant:
T: 0117 928 1995 (Direct line)
(*) We cannot guarantee that your vacancy will appear in either newsletter; as it depends on the closing date and the deadlines involved. Please check the deadlines with us if you want it in a specific newsletter.