Tina has worked at PARN for over 5 years and has developed an excellent understanding of the professional body sector, gained through a variety of research and consultancy projects for our members and clients.
Before joining PARN, Tina worked in educational and cultural research, and has a particular expertise in the area of CPD.
Her research interests include:
- Support for and measures of CPD
- HEIs and CPD provision
- Competency frameworks
- Accreditation processes
- Professional qualification examination processes
- Professional standards and ethics
- Professional complaints and discipline approaches and procedures
- Sustainable development and professional practice
- Member networks
- Membership satisfaction surveys
- Research design and qualitative research methodologies
Tina teaches the following Training Courses:
Tina holds a BA (Hons) in Sociology; an MA in Media & Communications; and a PGCert in Research Methodologies.
Contact Tina Williams, Head of Research at PARN:
T: 0117 928 1998